The Founders Chapel of Remembrance
The Founders Lounge Chapel
The Founders Reception Lounge
Taupo Funeral Services Ltd as a contemporary, high quality and professional venue – with a “big heart”, we strive to keep our facilities and services in the top echelon of the funeral industry due to the combined dedication of a tight professional team.
Unique to Taupo Funeral Services Ltd, is our ability to offer families 24 hour access to our viewing rooms, so they may spend time with their loved ones without appointment or the restriction of inconvenient visiting hours. Other points of difference are our extensive gardens and lawns (including a pet cemetery donated to the community) where mourners can relax in a tranquil setting. We have a large chapel but also offer a small lounge chapel, for less than forty guests, for more intimate and private services. A Funeral Director is always available, 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
The convenience of our many services at one destination removes much of the stress for grieving families. Many families return due to a memorable previous experience and this often extends into the next generation.
- Private garden setting well situated opposite Taupo Public Cemetery
- Large hi-tech - 'Founders Chapel Of Remembrance'
- Small private/intimate - 'Founders Lounge chapel'
- Large 'Founders Reception Lounge' serviced with a commercial kitchen
- 24 hour viewing room access
- Extensive on-site and road-side parking
- Crematorium servicing Taupo and surrounding townships
- Professional team of Funeral Directors, Mortuary Assistants, Funeral Celebrants, Office Manager, Catering Manager, Cleaners, `and Gardeners
- Taupo Pet Cemetery
- Loss and grief support